1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees -C).
2. Mix together in a medium bowl combine the shredded chicken, picante sauce and ground cumin..
3. Heat the vegetable oil over medium high heat, in a small skillet. Place a corn tortilla in the oil for 1 to 2 seconds on either side to soften. Repeat with all of the tortillas (if possible, have someone help you do this). Place tortillas on paper towel to soak up some of the oil.
4. Put 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture in the center of a tortilla and sprinkle some cheese on top. Roll up tortilla and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet, seam side down. Repeat with all of the tortillas until chicken mixture is gone. If there is any cheese left over, sprinkle it over the rolled tortillas.
5. Bake tortillas in the preheated oven for 15 to 25 minutes or until tortillas are a little crispy and golden brown.
Suggested toppings: sour cream, salsa, guacamole, shredded cheddar cheese, frijoles